Các bài báo trong 05 năm gần đây.
1. NTK Linh, PC Vinh, TT Tuan and LT Thang, The H/V ratio of Rayleigh waves in layered incompressible orthotropic half-spaces and the incompressible limit method, Waves in Random and Complex Media (2020), In press, https://doi.org/10.1080/17455030.2020.1764664
2. VTN Anh, LT Thang, PC Vinh and TT Tuan, Stoneley waves with spring contact and evaluation of the quality of imperfect bonds, Z. Angew. Math. Phys.(2020) 71:36.
3. P. C. Vinh, T. T. Tuan, L. T. Hue, V. T. N. Anh, T. T. T. Dung, N. T. K. Linh, P. Malischewsky (2019). Exact formula for the horizontal-to-vertical displacement ratio of Rayleigh waves in layered orthotropic half-spaces. Acoust. Soc. Am. 146 (2), DOI: 10.1121/1.5122184.
5. Phan, H., Cho, Y., Le, Q. H., Pham, C. V., Nguyen, H. T. L., Nguyen, P. T., & Bui, T. Q. (2019). A closed-form solution to propagation of guided waves in a layered half-space under a time-harmonic load: An application of elastodynamic reciprocity. Ultrasonics, 96, 40-47.
6. Phan, H., Cho, Y., Pham, C. V., Nguyen, H., & Bui, T. Q. (2019, May). A theoretical approach for guided waves in layered structures. In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 2102, No. 1, p. 050011). AIP Publishing.
7. Vinh, P. C., Tung, D. X., &Kieu, N. T. (2019). Homogenization of very rough two-dimensional interfaces separating two dissimilar poroelastic solids with time-harmonic motions. Mathematics and Mechanics of Solids, 24(5), 1349-1367.
8. Tuan, T. T., Vinh, P. C., Aoudia, A., Dung, T. T. T., & Manu-Marfo, D. (2018). Approximate Analytical Expressions of the Fundamental Peak Frequency and the Amplification Factor of S-wave Transfer Function in a Viscoelastic Layered Model. Pure and Applied Geophysics, 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00024-018-2064-x. 9. Pham Chi Vinh, AbdelkrimAoudia, Vu Thi Ngoc Anh, Rayleigh waves in anisotropic porous media and the polarization vector method, Wave Motion 83 (2018), 202-213.
10. P.C. Vinh, D.X. Tung, N.T. Kieu, Homogenization of very rough two-dimensional interfaces separating two dissimilar poroelastic solids with time-harmonic motions, Mathematics and Mechanics of solids, In press, DOI: 10.1177/1081286518794227.
11. P C Vinh, V T N Anh, J Merodio, L T Hue, Explicit transfer matrices of pre-stressed elastic layers, Int. J. Non-Linear Mech. (2018), In press, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnonlinmec.2018.05.011.
12. P C Vinh, T T Tuan, V T N Anh, L T Hue, Formulas for the H$/$V ratio of Rayleigh waves in compressible pre-stressed hyperelastic half-space, J. Mech. Mater. Struct. (2018), 247-261.
13. P C Vinh, T T Tuan, L T Hue, Formulas for the H/V ratio (ellipticity) of Rayleigh waves in orthotropic elastic half-spaces, Waves in Random and Complex Media (2018), In press, https://doi.org/10.1080/17455030.2018.1470702. 14. P C Vinh, T T Tuan, L T Hue, Formulas for the H/V ratio of Rayleigh waves in incompressible pre-stressed half-spaces, Archives of Mechanics 70 (2018), 131-150.
15. HaidangPhan, TinhQuoc Bui, Hoai T.-L. Nguyen, ChiVinh Pham, Computation of interface wave motions by reciprocity considerations, Wave Motion 79 (2018), 10-22.
16. J.C. Lopez-Realpozo, R. Rodríguez-Ramos, R. Guinovart-Díaz, J. Bravo-Castillero, H. Camacho-Montes,Y. Espinosa-Almeyda, F.J. Sabina, P. Chi-Vinh, Analysis of mechanical and electrical imperfect contacts in piezoelectric composites, Mech. Res. Comm., In press, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mechrescom.2017.11.001.
17. P.C. Vinh, VTN Anh, DX Tung, NT Kieu, Homogenization of very rough interfaces for the micropolar elasticity theory, Applied Mathematical Modelling 54(2018) 467–482.
18. Pham Chi Vinh, Tran Thanh Tuan, Do Xuan Tung, Nguyen ThiKieu, Reflection and transmission of SH waves at a very rough interface and its band gaps, Journal of Sound and Vibration 411 (2017) 422–434.
19. Pham Chi Vinh, Vu Thi Ngoc Anh, Rayleigh waves in a layered orthotropic elastic half-space with sliding contact, Journal of Vibration and Control (2017) In press, DOI: 10.1177/1077546316677211.
20. Pham Chi Vinh, Nguyen QuynhXuan, Rayleigh waves with impedance boundary condition: Formula for the velocity, Existence and Uniqueness, European Journal of Mechanics-A/Solids 61 (2017), 180-185.
21. Pham Chi Vinh, Vu Thi Ngoc Anh, Rayleigh waves in an orthotropic elastic half-space overlaid by an elastic layer with spring contact, Meccanica 52 (2017), 1189-1199.
22. Pham Chi Vinh,VuThi Ngoc Anh, Nguyen ThiKhanhLinh, Exact secular equations of Rayleigh waves in an orthotropic elastic half-space overlaid by an orthotropic elastic layer, International Journal of Solids and Structures 83 (2016), 65-72.
23. Pham Chi Vinh,VuThi Ngoc Anh, Effective boundary condition method and approximate secular equations of Rayleigh waves in orthotropic half-spaces coated by a thin layer, J. Mech. Mater. Struct. 11 (2016), 259-277.
24. Pham Chi Vinh, Vu Thi Ngoc Anh, Nguyen ThiKhanhLinh, On a technique for deriving the explicit secular equation of Rayleigh waves in an orthotropic half-space coated by an orthotropic layer, Waves in Random and Complex Media 26 (2016), 176-188.
25. Pham Chi Vinh, AbdelkrimAoudia, Pham Thi Ha Giang, Rayleigh waves in orthotropic fluid-saturated porous media, Wave Motion 61 (2016), 73-82.
26. Tran Thanh Tuan, Pham Chi Vinh, Matthias Sohrnberger, Peter Malischewsky, and AbdelkrimAoudia, An Improved Formula of Fundamental Resonance Frequency of a Layered Half-Space Model Used in H/V Ratio Technique, Pure and Applied Geophysics (2016), 173 (2016), 2803-2812.
27. N.T. Nam, J. Merodio, R.W. Ogden, P.C. Vinh, The effect of initial stress on the propagation of surface waves in a layered half-space, International Journal Solids and Structures 88-89 (2016), 88-100.
28. Nguyen Thi Nam, Jose Merodio, Pham Chi Vinh, The secular equation for non-principal Rayleigh waves in deformed incompressible doubly fiber-reinforced nonlinearly elastic solids, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 84 (2016), 23-30.
29. Tran Thanh Tuan, Pham Chi Vinh, P. Malischewsky, AbdelkrimAoudia, Approximate formula of peak frequency of H/V ratio curve in multilayered model and its use in H/V ratio technique, Pure and applied Geophysics 173 (2016), 487-498.